How to Fix?

Nerograpes

Never had this error before...Has anybody had this and the fix. It's only on TBG BF3 sever.
Untitled 1.png

Restart computer or manually update pb by downloading evenbalance software

I found that some other players having the same issue, though not our server. Don't seem to find a solution online yet. At some point the server will restart (of course). You could try then. I will keep looking and see what I can find.

1711923053713.png

I've been having the same issue for 2 days. Reinstalling PB didn't resolve. Only happening on TBG server so far. Kicked within a few seconds.
3 other BF3 servers have been fine.
Will give it time to see if it resolves itself.

From the amount of people mentioning the same error here, game chat, and TBG players I'm bumping into on other servers, it seems like most (all?) people are getting this error only on the TBG server. I presume that's why there's only been a handful of players in for what, 2 days? Or is still getting DDOS'd or whatever it was?

i guess is something on the server becuase i didnt have the issue before that os becuase the server got the PB on altoug i can join to other server with the PB active and got no issue something like when i wasnt able to join the server beucase the server got a code/plug active that they dont use anymore hope is just that
edit: i watch that video and "update" the punkbuster and add it and still the same problem Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'TheBrokenKnee' (for 0 minutes) ... No Packet Flow

Last edited:
Antivirus/firewall and other security software might block Punkbuster. Make sure to give Punkbuster Access.

On Windows 10 to allow apps to communicate through Windows Defender Firewall navigate to the following and make sure the following are checked - PnkBstrA and PnkBstrB (I have 2 of each, and all of them are checked):

Control Panel/Security and Maintenance/Security/Network Firewall/View in Windows Security/Allow an App Through Firewall/Allow apps to communicate through Windows Defender Firewall

Antivirus/firewall and other security software might block Punkbuster. Make sure to give Punkbuster Access.

On Windows 10 to allow apps to communicate through Windows Defender Firewall navigate to the following and make sure the following are checked - PnkBstrA and PnkBstrB (I have 2 of each, and all of them are checked):

Control Panel/Security and Maintenance/Security/Network Firewall/View in Windows Security/Allow an App Through Firewall/Allow apps to communicate through Windows Defender Firewall
ill give it a try but if that would have be the case i would never would be able to join the server to begin with
edit: just did it i check both private and public boxes on both bf3 there were 2 and pnkbstr were like 3 all both boxes check still kick me after seconds of joining the server

Last edited:
Looks like the issue might be stemming from our provider trying to limit the DDOS attacks but consequence is inadvertently messing with the PB service. They will revert the change and see if there is another way to limit the DDOS.

Can confirm my PB issue is also resolved.
In other news server just crashed and kicked most/all out. Not PB-related.

Maybe it's time to go nuclear and whitelist players or something? idk. If this is otherwise the death of the server whats to lose?

Looks like the issue might be stemming from our provider trying to limit the DDOS attacks but consequence is inadvertently messing with the PB service. They will revert the change and see if there is another way to limit the DDOS.
thanks matt

Can confirm my PB issue is also resolved.
In other news server just crashed and kicked most/all out. Not PB-related.

Maybe it's time to go nuclear and whitelist players or something? idk. If this is otherwise the death of the server whats to lose?
It is just the usual DDOS attacks. They just cant stand having our server up. Immaturity and most probability jealousy thing.

Let's not talk about it because clearly they whoever the coward is doing this is enjoying reading your messages about the constant crashes. Lets ignore and not give him his satisfaction.

Back