Hey guys

2005MustanGT

Hey guys,
How have you been? As some of you know my game play has dropped off a bit, I still come to the forums almost every day. The man reason I haven't been on is in a little over a month I will be getting married, But fear not I will make sure a soulz is gay sign makes it to the forums for your enjoyment.

So anyways back to my dumpster
Mustang

Some of us were in game with you a couple of weeks ago. After the honeymoon you should have more free time, with sex occupying less and less of your time. Also, no dumpsters in BF1, just lots of buildings to destroy when people hide in them.

Some of us were in game with you a couple of weeks ago. After the honeymoon you should have more free time, with sex occupying less and less of your time. Also, no dumpsters in BF1, just lots of buildings to destroy when people hide in them.

Nicely said, Mac! It's funny how fast it goes from fuck any time to "I'm too tired" or "why don't we go out" or "you know I don't like it when you fuck my sister". You like blow jobs? Remember them fondly ;) If you're lucky you'll get one as a consolation prize because apparently after you're married it's too much effort to fuck any more.

A regular handy in the shower is always a good thing though. I guess it takes even less effort.

Congratulations on getting married! Best of luck to you and your wife to be.

Back