Help - Instakicked TBG [90hz] Operation Locker

EnzedWolf

Hi There,

Wondering if someone could please look into why I am being auto kicked within 5 seconds from the server, I have no issues with any of the other servers but Operation Locker one seems to kick me within 10 seconds of joining/deploying. As you can see i've also added a photo where im able to play on the HC server fine

Name : EnzedWolf

Attachments

• TPG.PNG
    TPG.PNG
    411.5 KB · Views: 223
  • tbg21.PNG
    tbg21.PNG
    1.8 MB · Views: 216
  • tbg121.PNG
    tbg121.PNG
    731 KB · Views: 220
Last edited:
Try joining via the web based battlelog server browser and post the message at the bottom of the screen, that kicked by admin looks more like the EA generic kick message with that dumb "Kicked by Admin".

There it is.

I didn't realize we were kicking pings as low as 181, as I frequently see pings in the low 200s. You said you were playing a few nights ago without any issues, and that you also play on some of our other servers?

There it is.

I didn't realize we were kicking pings as low as 181, as I frequently see pings in the low 200s. You said you were playing a few nights ago without any issues, and that you also play on some of our other servers?

Yeah i played for a good few hours before and after this post on the HC server without any issues. Played on the Operation Locker Server last night without any issues aswell

There may be different ping limits on our various servers; I'm not sure. A senior/head admin should be able to provide some insight. Thanks for your patience.

No stress i understand with time zones it will be difficult but all is well can still play HC

We have been having issues with our HC server. What is your normal ping while playing on our servers? Do you have this same issue on any other server we have?

We have been having issues with our HC server. What is your normal ping while playing on our servers? Do you have this same issue on any other server we have?

I usually sit around 160-180 ( im from OCE ) to clarify here , I DONT have an issue with the HC server , Every server you have works fine besides from the 24/7 Operation Locker one keeps kicking me

Back