Hello!

MedicallyInduced

Hello everyone,
My name is Jacob - in game name is MedicallyInduced. I'm sure some of you have killed me a few times. I've applied - and I'm hoping to join you guys and have some fun games. I'm into a lot of games. But I've always had a love for the BF series. I started with Battlefield 2 - with the clan, that is now vanished, TSH (The Slaughter House). From there we moved on to Bad Company 2 - then BC2 Vietnam, which was a blast by the way. Once BF3 dropped - TSH was no more. I have BF1 and BFV - but I'm more into the modern style of combat FPS. So I stick to BF4. I'm fairly competitive when it comes to a match - my goal is to win. I'm fairly rounded when it comes to my ability to change the tide of a match. I do pretty well in jets (although some of your pilots have absolutely dominated me and made me feel like I probably need to stop flying!). But I still do well. I mainly find myself playing the Assault Class when I want to ground and pound - but obviously this depends on the map and what our team needs. I am fairly casual - I play probably an hour a day, maybe more if I have time. I'm not a toxic player - I'm more than willing to switch to a losing team to try to help out - and I have no problem sitting in a lower pop server to try to populate it. These are nothing new to me.

Anyways - I'm pretty chill. I'm anxious to play with you guys (?) and have some good times. You can call me Jacob, Med, Medically, Oompaloopa, I don't really give a fuck to be honest.

Back