Hello, :)

Hexedbee

BANNED
BANNED
My name is Karen, I go by the gamer tag of "Hexedbee", Nexexe is whom I first came on this site as... Some of you know, I am banned at the moment, for racial BS... and I did deserve it at the time... I was so wasted that night, when I was drawn into a conversation that got me banned... I just want to say, I'm sorry for every thing I said, I didn't mean it, I was drunk, and stupid, and I so wish to be allowed to play on your servers again. I hope, if there is any hope at all, that you all can find it in your hearts to forgive me, and accept my apology. You are a great community, I knew that from day one. I have played under many other names on TBG for years, without problems, etc. I just hope you will give me a second chance... Thank you, Karen/aka/Hexedbee/aka/Nexexe... Please forgive me. :(

Last edited:
Thank you for the apology, however the rules have been in place since day one.

Screw that. So for a few days in a row back to back you were drunk insulting us on our own website and harassing me on my profile page? That must be a nice drink.

No I doubt it, those are your true colors, and now it burns that you can't find good servers out there like ours so you come crawling back.

Banned!

You should have thought about your actions the first time.

Back