Hello!

Delvious

Resident Frog Prince
Head Admin
Just wanted to introduce myself. Im justin aka Delvious (Dell-vee-us). 26 years old, married. Been playing on TBG's servers for a while now. Recently when looking at my favorites servers across the games i play i realized that i had TBG favorited on insurgency, BF, and Squad. so figured i would just go ahead and try to join you guys!

I'm currently active duty navy. Been in 8 years. Have 1.5 years to go then getting out. Im a nuclear machinist mate, which basically means Nuclear reactor mechanic. I was on a submarine out of san diego for 4.5 years before going to shore duty out here in hawaii, where i am currently a project manager for the ship yard coordinating and executing submarine maintenance.

Between balancing my work and home life (as well as college courses) i normally play around 5pm PST (3pm hst) and 8pm PST. sometimes later, but dont have a headset on so i can talk to the wife about her day and not catch any flak for ignoring her (too much).

Glad you here with us. Lots of military here at TBG. Thank you for your service.

Thanks for the welcome. And yea I've noticed all the military here when browsing the forums

Not everyone but All branches and all eras are represented here Im one of the older ones . AS group of us oldies play almost everyday and we love to UCAV people till they are bitching to the extreme. Come join us sometimes. Again welcome.

Just another note. Mingle with everyone on Discord get to know people and let them see you around. That will be the only way people get to know you and vote for you when that time comes for a membership vote. Its hell to be the FNG

I'll def be sure to keep that in mind. Thanks.

Back