Hello to all Fellow Members :)

GhettoBaLLa21

My name Matthew, Aka GhettoBalla! I'm 21 years of age from Chicago, Illinois, I'm the oldest brother out of 3 siblings. Huge of gamer!! Mostly all I play is battlefield 4 and Call of duty zombies. I'm a very competitive player. I used to be one of the admins in a clan called the "KoS" (Kill On Sight)... with over 300 members. I'm a very helpful guy if you need assistance or someone to talk to. Like you all said, everyone is family, and I hope I could be that person to help out the community more and make this clan stronger than ever!

Haha, well I have one problem, is that I used to be in your operation locker room for quite some time and now since I have no ping I've been getting kicked every time by an admin so it's very frustrating even when I tried everything to get my ping fixed. I asked my provider, did a few other adjustments with battlefield ports...& I can't get anything out of it. It's hard to play on there now a days because all of the good servers I want to join won't let me because of this issue.

Haha, well I have one problem, is that I used to be in your operation locker room for quite some time and now since I have no ping I've been getting kicked every time by an admin so it's very frustrating even when I tried everything to get my ping fixed. I asked my provider, did a few other adjustments with battlefield ports...& I can't get anything out of it. It's hard to play on there now a days because all of the good servers I want to join won't let me because of this issue.

@Matt(FAST)

He is all set. Matt whitelisted him.

Still in the process of getting me in, still got kicked my by an admin/bot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll look into it shortly. What servers do you mainly play on?

2014 Operation Metro 24/7 - Meat Grinder *NO EXPLOSIVES* , XETACTICAL.COM Operation Locker 24/7, EzPz 24/7 Metro Scrubs, & ###eXodusGaming #5 |Conquest 32| Votemap

upload_2017-7-6_19-38-58.png

My name Matthew, Aka GhettoBalla! I'm 21 years of age from Chicago, Illinois, I'm the oldest brother out of 3 siblings. Huge of gamer!! Mostly all I play is battlefield 4 and Call of duty zombies. I'm a very competitive player. I used to be one of the admins in a clan called the "KoS" (Kill On Sight)... with over 300 members. I'm a very helpful guy if you need assistance or someone to talk to. Like you all said, everyone is family, and I hope I could be that person to help out the community more and make this clan stronger than ever!

Hi welcome to the gaming site! My nephew likes playing the "Call of duty zombies" too.

Great! I'm glad we relate haha [emoji847]

Back