Hello TBG

KnoxVegas

Hello!

Just wanted to stop by and say hello, looking for a clan to join up possibly for Hell Let Loose and some other FPS games. Been a long long time since I have been in a clan, but wanted to see about join up.

Name is Cody aka KnoxVegas I'm 29 years old a Graphic Designer / Web Developer for a Brokerage Firm. Play tons of games spend a ton of my time playing Rocket League with the guys I have played with for a while from ATS American Truck Simulator, been playing COD and BF1 since the old days COD:UO and have kinda stopped recently as I'm tired of the run and gun and nade fests. Love squad, and the look of HLL looking good. Didn't know if you all would be starting up a side or division for HLL but I would love to join otherwise.

Hello!

Just wanted to stop by and say hello, looking for a clan to join up possibly for Hell Let Loose and some other FPS games. Been a long long time since I have been in a clan, but wanted to see about join up.

Name is Cody aka KnoxVegas I'm 29 years old a Graphic Designer / Web Developer for a Brokerage Firm. Play tons of games spend a ton of my time playing Rocket League with the guys I have played with for a while from ATS American Truck Simulator, been playing COD and BF1 since the old days COD:UO and have kinda stopped recently as I'm tired of the run and gun and nade fests. Love squad, and the look of HLL looking good. Didn't know if you all would be starting up a side or division for HLL but I would love to join otherwise.

Check out squad as well :). Modern version of HLL

Back