Hello fellow gamers

alienstout

Donator
Dropping a note to say hi. I'm alienstout, many of you know me from one of your servers - most likely Locker - and with you killing me. I won't name names but I will probably always hate some of you deeply inside. Enough though about where the bad TBG members shot me, I look forward to getting to know you all better and transitioning over to 2042 with you. Except Ides.

Moo. MoooooMMmomOOOOoooOOmooo
Translated to human.. "Welcome. Eat more chicken!"

Dropping a note to say hi. I'm alienstout, many of you know me from one of your servers - most likely Locker - and with you killing me. I won't name names but I will probably always hate some of you deeply inside. Enough though about where the bad TBG members shot me, I look forward to getting to know you all better and transitioning over to 2042 with you. Except Ides.

Let's hope 2042 has locker.

Back