Hello - A week late.

SRQea

Bonk Stick Holder
Senior Admin
Hey, My name is Dan or better known as SRQea in game. I am recently new to being recruited. I forgot to make a post introducing myself my bad.

I'm an avid BF4 gamer been playing off and on since 2013 but only really got back into it recently. I have been playing mainly on the Hardcore server but I hop around to BF2+3+Silk and All maps from time to time. I am always active in the discord telling people if I'm hopping onto a server and if people are looking for someone to play with, give me a shout and I will most likely be available.

Outside of Battlefield I also play Destiny 2, I raid every week with some friends and do endgame content like Grandmasters and such. I also play Black Ops Cold War, I'm excited for the new zombies map to come out and looking for more people to play with. I dabble with Warzone from time to time. I'll list a few other games I play here if anyone is interested; Halo MCC, Skyforge, Risk of Rain 2, Vermintide 1+2, Stellaris, DBD, Beat Saber, 2042 when it comes out lol, UNO, Borderlands games, And a lot more, have 743 games on steam so there is a lot to choose from.

Outside of gaming I like to go longboarding when I can, I have a doggo that deserves my loving. I went to college for a diploma in Television Arts. So I know my way around broadcast camera's and editing software like Adobe Premiere, hit me up if you want something edited, I used to code for Garry's Mod servers and know how to code in LUA script ( more or less ) .

I'm looking to have a great time here and build friendships along the way. Always love getting into squads with people and wrecking the lobby XD.

Looking forward to having a fun time with all of you and excited for what the future holds!

Back