Harassing ARRAS with the Spitfire and BF 109 in BFV

Graphic-J

Hey you guys, been a while since I made a BF's 'Plane' video.
Here's one that took me a while to cut up. It has epic and fail clips just how you hopefully like it :D

Nice! I loved the added animations Graphic-J Arras is the best map so far for its target rich environment but I think the panzerfest one just released is also good for bombing targets. Nonetheless good work on editing the video and FUCK THE SPITFIRES! some of them have 4 gun cannons They need to be nerfed! lol The bomber is my favorite with the 250 lb bombs.:p Just hate having to return to reload but it does add a new dynamic to the gamepl;ay and thats what DICE was after. I think they made a good choice but reading the forums you get a different picture.

...and FUCK THE SPITFIRES! some of them have 4 gun cannons They need to be nerfed! lol The bomber is my favorite with the 250 lb bombs.:p Just hate having to return to reload but it does add a new dynamic to the gamepl;ay and thats what DICE was after. I think they made a good choice but reading the forums you get a different picture.

Thanks, and yeah I do think the SPitfires do a bit too much damage too quick. Reducing the amount of bullets won't help much. But I do think they went way overboard on the Fighter Planes nerfs from the last major patch. Especially when you want to fight against the ground. It takes forever to reload on bombs and rockets that makes the flying gameplay 50% less enjoyable. been having fun just groundpunding it but then DICE added this new TTK. ... oy Vey DICE... Oy Vey!

Back