Hacker named TG E.Hemingway

let me know if he comes back, he has a few limited Ips that he uses frequently

Thanks Fast. Will do. I could tell he was hacking because he had a score higher than mine :D Naaa just kidding. He was spraying headshots 3 at a time and he's apparently pretty well known as a hacker.

I just want to make straight he is not TG what so ever, Nor is he even registered I don't believe in TG Forums

I watched him follow a guy while laying prone behind a silo; banned him but I guess he can change his IP

I vouch for phillyoverclock, that guy is a straight hacker. He was raping every one on GHF. As usual the admins dint do shit.

Soldier banned him the other day too. Region ban needed probably.

This guy is fucking stupid; look at me I hack to be good; with that aimbot you would think he would be #1...dumbass

His so-called dynamic IP won't be getting past our region ban :D.

That guy joined my Squad earlier today on you mixed titan server. I followed him, he got few kills with his baur and he left when he noticed I was watching him.

i was there and banned him twice, IP the second time. I am the most stubborn person. He wont have fun if im around :)

hahaha, he was firing a rorsh when you banned him. I tought to my self "wow that was a kick disc :)"

Back