Greetings and salutations!

Khorneholio

Hello to all the TBGers. My name is Josh, aka Khorneholio. I'm a 43yo gamer from central Illinois. I stumbled upon a group of your members on BF1 yesterday and liked the cut of their jib. I figured I'd stalk them back to here and get to know you all a bit better. I don't recall all the names, but thanks to Razorbackx, Balls2dawall, and Operator7 for some excellent teamwork.

My gaming history is all over the map from tactical turn based games, to mmos, to FPSs. The Battlefield series has, however, been an ever present thread running through the last 15 years. When I'm not gaming in some manner (PC, Tabletop RPG, Board, Card... I work as a Sheriff's Dept Correctional Officer. I also enjoy firearms, home theater, and spirited but good natured debate. I tend to be most active on weeknights between 1500 and 2100 cst with occasional departures into a weekend or daytime as my rotating schedule dictates.

I look forward to getting to know you all better both in game and on the forums. :)

Josh

MooMMMoooOOOOOO... MoooOOoooMOmmmOOOOO!

Translated to human.. I too am from Illinois. Salem (near Centralia) I live in NC now however. Welcome!

MooMMMoooOOOOOO... MoooOOoooMOmmmOOOOO!

Translated to human.. I too am from Illinois. Salem (near Centralia) I live in NC now however. Welcome!

I'm familiar with Salem! I'm born and bred in Decatur myself. Er... I mean... Moo moo moomoo, moo moo moomoomoo. MOOO.

Back