Glitchusing

ProGenitor

Game: BF2142
Server: City Maps
Nick: VodkaOrange
Maps: Berlin
Time: Approximately 11:30 - 11:50 GMT +0
This player was using a glitch, placed himself in the building and shot through the textures. Its a pitty that the server admins kick those who spoil they flights but dont watch over other servers where the whole number of players from one side scream in the channel about bugusing.

It's a pity that guests can come into our forums and slander our entire clan. Thank you for pointing the glitcher out, unfortunately we can't be everywhere at all times, he'll be taken care of. As to your comment about us kicking "those who spoil our flights" that's just patently wrong. There are four rules pertaining to air travel: No camping enemy titan with gunship, No mines on shield, No Ramming and Wait in line for vehicles. If you have a problem with those rules or how they're administered tell us, but please don't slander our community with a broad statement.

VodkaOrange was glitching in the building on Fall of Berlin. He killed me at the end of the round as soon as I came into the server. I was unable to ban him the next round as the map changed and he left. Thanks for pointing out the glitcher ProGenitor. Well CTFalcon summed the rest up in his post. Thanks again.

the post started off great then, just like a crumpled gunship it crashed into the ground..thanks for pointing out the glitcher ...fail

Back