Get your Windows 10 key for $20 - -

The info about that is murky but this is the best I found: as long you upgrade within the first 12 months (July 29th 2015 to July 29th 2016), you will not have to pay for Windows 10 at all. Maybe MS will extend the date to keep encouraging adaptation of Windows 10 (?). I think they know there will be much more competition if they keep selling it for $100...

With a windows download tool, i downloaded the win10 ISO, for free. Installed it. Changed the mobo and the CPU, so i did a reinstallation recently. Give my old win 7 key, it was validated in a minute. Hello Windows 10 Pro.
Also works with windows 8, 8.1 keys.

With a windows download tool, i downloaded the win10 ISO, for free. Installed it. Changed the mobo and the CPU, so i did a reinstallation recently. Give my old win 7 key, it was validated in a minute. Hello Windows 10 Pro.
The pro version allows you to turn off auto driver updates?

The pro version allows you to turn off auto driver updates?

Yes, but you need to do that in the Group Policy Editor manually.
Me don't give a chocolate bar about it.

Im using the K-Swiss cologne so im not smell like shit, i smell like THE shit. With K-Swiss Tubes on me mate, MS can't upgrade shit on my PC. Unless me, the MFCEO call them and tell them to update da thing :D Personally :D

here is some VERY EDUCATIONAL video for you :D

can you send me a pm with the info on this. Thanks in advance

i just installed the free win 10. What version is that one pro, home etcc?

Back