G|itc|-|Hit redlining

N

nexus

This guy G|itc|-|Hit redlined me just now so his buddy DoubleReload could get in

G|itc|-|Hit Sergeant Major Stats, BF2S.com

Tat0O.jpg

GOwl6.jpg

I think this guy is ParanoidPilot, who got banned before for being a douche (don't remember if it was on TBG though)

He just left, but he comes in every so often.

Can someone please ban him? He pulls this stuff all the time. I

I actually don't mind too much if I get redlined by a better player, but this guy sucks. Last time he tried to redline me, he crashed and I bailed .
I ended up with the chopper and he didn't. Most epic fail in a redline I've ever seen.

i can admit, if he doesnt like you, its either gtfo heli or get killed by redlining.

I will send him a little love when I get home. He always flies with DoubleReload (they have computers in the same room). thank you for the report.

Mac, I banned him, not double reload tho, maybe we should think about him as well

lol funny how much time and effort yall spend on somebody who sucks!! whats the point if im that bad? and churrasco/nexus lolz hates me cuz im competition and he hates to admit it. so while your all on forums hating on me ill be out in the real world get laid and makin money. peace

Nope, just trying to enforce the rules.
Also, I don't have to look for it - I'm married and employed.

lol funny how much time and effort yall spend on somebody who sucks!! whats the point if im that bad? and churrasco/nexus lolz hates me cuz im competition and he hates to admit it. so while your all on forums hating on me ill be out in the real world get laid and makin money. peace

So you are saying that if I redlined you, you wouldn't give a fuck?

And where are you "makin money" with that horrible grammar? McDonald's?

So you are saying that if I redlined you, you wouldn't give a fuck?

And where are you "makin money" with that horrible grammar? McDonald's?

lol, dont pour gas on the fire man, thats what he wants...

my spelling is bad cuz i spend as little time and effort as possible on things like this. so if thats all you got okay!!! have a great day!!!!

now since I know what redlining is, I'll be on the lookout for this now more when I play BF2

This guy G|itc|-|Hit redlined me just now so his buddy DoubleReload could get in

G|itc|-|Hit Sergeant Major Stats, BF2S.com

Tat0O.jpg

GOwl6.jpg

I think this guy is ParanoidPilot, who got banned before for being a douche (don't remember if it was on TBG though)
Ask the Paranoid Pilot >>> link to click >>> Ask the Paranoid Pilot :: Ask a question! lol This was the best laugh of the day . lol BUT I WAS UNDER THE IMPRESSION!! that Reload and "G|itc|-|Hit ", were real men, But but, hold on just one SECOND! Real MEN don't break the rules. If anyone can teach them how to be real men, it’s me
BigManFlower.bmp

Hey glitch hit, redlinin sucks balls, the choppers dont belong to u and ur brother doublereload. Dont do this kind of things on TBG cuz u get banned.

Back