Forbidance [TBG] Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forbidance

User name: Forbiddance

Your age? 37

The ALIAS you use regularly and PLEASE include your FIRST NAME: Forbiddance / Mark

Your STEAM ID (If applicable): STEAM_0:0:43251604

What game or games would you like to represent TBG: Planetside2, BFV , BF1 ,BF4, BF2042

What TBG server(s) do you primarily play on? I Jump around mainly ALL BF4 CONQUEST though

Where are you located: North Carolina, US

What is your Occupation/School: Aquaculture

Are you consistently able to support TBG financially: Of Course

What made you apply to us: I have been away From BF since BF4 I do have BFV and BF 1 but did not really play them, Im looking forward to the new BF and want to find a strong Team oriented Clan to Run with.

Do you have or know what Discord voice chat is: Yes

Will you be active and dedicated to TBG: absolutely mostly in afternoons and night time.

Will you help populate/seed your favorite TBG server(s): Yes

Can you fluently understand the English language: Yes only thing i speak, besides Spanish I can Say Beer (Really Well)

Any additional comments you would like to add: Im a team oriented Player, Friendly, and like to have a good time while winning.

We appreciate your application, but I am going to ask that you spend some time on our servers before moving forward with your application. This way you can make sure you get along with existing members and enjoy how we manager our servers

For reference, this is the only current server activity:

1623984644516.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back