For those of you who hate the Discord interface.

RainMotorsports

Leadership
Leadership
This is what Slack looks like:
SlackChat.png

Look familiar? lol. It's a team collaboration tool. Was originally written as an internal tool for a game developer.

Lol. Nearly identical. I do happen to like the interface, just works and functions differently.

Am I supposed to like this interface better when I don't like Discord? Same pattern and look even worst. Give us something that we can hide the chat and I'll be a happy man ;)

Am I supposed to like this interface better when I don't like Discord? Same pattern and look even worst. Give us something that we can hide the chat and I'll be a happy man ;)

How can you see the chat when its minimized? :p Need to see whose talking? There's an overlay for that. TM

How can you see the chat when its minimized? :p Need to see whose talking? There's an overlay for that. TM

With all do respect Discord doesn't allow to modify his look. If you like seeing all kind of pictures every time you login Rain that's your choice I did not vote for that.

Minimize on second screen or when you login? I don't think so.

Cheers

Perhaps we need a rule about the general chat then. See everyone so far has cried "unused space in teamspeak is used in discord", paraphrasing of course. This is the first time an issue was actually mentioned. People wonder why I give them shit for not making good complaints.

If people agree we can just set it so people can't upload to the general channel.

Although I just did a test and it seems that logging in takes you to friends every time. Clicking on TBG loads whatever channel I had last open (I had selected videos instead of general for the test).

If you guys think Discord and Slack have wasted unused space (Slack is a touch better) then you should see Microsoft Teams (Slack rip off that is actually pretty sweet).

With all do respect Discord doesn't allow to modify his look. If you like seeing all kind of pictures every time you login Rain that's your choice I did not vote for that.

Minimize on second screen or when you login? I don't think so.

Cheers
You can disable the pictures form auto displaying. The top two options in the Text & Images settings will make it so you have to click on them to view.

upload_2018-1-19_10-53-20.png

Back