Final thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinpoint

BANNED
BANNED
I would like to start out by saying to bob; thank you for your level headed post and reasoning because ballstothewall made himself sound like a 6 year old with his post.

Moving on I would like to say I don't know how you are reading the chart saying I just got better over night because the chart im reading says otherwise: | Pinpoint - Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Stats Verse this chart shows a steady rise and on recon shows a level off for the most part.

If it were to say I got better over night I would say thats because when you first start playing a game you are going to suck not to mention you don't have magnum ammo or nice weapons to help you out, also you don't know the maps which would make you suffer while trying to learn the game. Once all this is accomplished you will start an up swing which I have done ever since I learned the ins and out of the game post magnum ammo. My KDR went as low as 1.16 and has a steady climb all the way to 2.69. I know because im a KDR whore and enjoy the game more through how well im able to handle the other team and not as much in winning the game. I agree im probably not that much help in most cases doing this.

I'm disappointed you are looking at my KDR and some chart saying these represent everything to say im a hacker. I understand this is your server and you have to do your best to determine who is hacking and who isnt with an educated guess but aas you said its not 100% accurate and in this case its not.

I can live with you guys saying "well we dont know if your hacking or not but based off this info we are go to leave your ban because we dont know.". Instead your sayig 100% im hacking because I have a high KDR and some chart says I got better over night which IDK how that would say that.

Please don't use your own stats to say mine are too high. Some of you have high ratios at 1.75ish, which is also high but comparing that to someone with a KDR of say 1 or less are they going to think you are a hacker? I also look at some people with a KDR or 3 and say "how the hell?". You also said my stats are higher than some of the best in the world. How do you determine the best? Because they play alot and have high scores with low KDR? The top list doesn't show who is the best. Im sure there are people with a lower KDR than me who are better but my playing style supports my KDR. I watch my back and when I move I make sure I check windows or anywhere that could be a threat to me. You don't know some hit box cheat to see where people are hiding using recon, after all the class is called recon. Even with assault with a 4x scope you can see a great distance and with a burst shot in hardcore its easy to kill from distance.

Thank you for reading my post and even if you don't unban me I hope you can atleast see my side of things.

Cheers, Justin.

i just have one comment. you are marked as 16.something on the meter. at 20 your name will be added to their hall of shame and quantify yourself as a major loser. if you have to stat pad to say "look i own" then you are truly nothing special and should rethink your playing. if in the game you see red boxes to shot at then you are a major douche bag with no exception.

take the time out and rethink about how you want to be portrayed in the game because as of right now your portraying yourself as a cheat and a loser.

and no i did not read your comments. Sunday morning comics!

you admitted to stat padding, this is lying to the stats system, so how can we believe anything you say?

i just have one comment. you are marked as 16.something on the meter. at 20 your name will be added to their hall of shame and quantify yourself as a major loser. if you have to stat pad to say "look i own" then you are truly nothing special and should rethink your playing. if in the game you see red boxes to shot at then you are a major douche bag with no exception.

take the time out and rethink about how you want to be portrayed in the game because as of right now your portraying yourself as a cheat and a loser.

and no i did not read your comments. Sunday morning comics!

This red dot thing is getting to be an old bit considering I said I don't use it and gave reasons why it would be stupid to use it in the first place. There is no need for it. It's so easy to find people in this game with out that crap; the stupid red dot is the main reason I hate non hardcore. Knowing where the high traffic areas are helps and also so many people in this game think its smart to run in the open. Maybe in non hardcore that's ok but not in hardcore where you die in a few shots.

Second I said I have stat padded, meaning a few times. At most I have like 600 kills by it and considering I have almost 23k that's hardly a dent. My KDR would be over 2.50 easy with out me doing that.

Here is a random person I clicked on with a high rating: robocops3 | Cheat-O-Meter by MAJORmk @ Team des =FRA= This guy has a 21 which barely makes the loser list or whatever its called. Look at all the red here! None of this is even close to what mine looks like. My KDR is way better yet it just says very good for almost all of mine. Not Lame. Not Cheat. It say very good. The red areas don't even have enough kills to consider it much of a problem other than the PKM, maybe.

Here's another and his is only 20: Cpt.Gsp | Cheat-O-Meter by MAJORmk @ Team des =FRA= Look at all the red. My KDR on a weapon is higher than his yet mine is still green and his is red.

I also still want to see this chart showing I got better over night -_-'

...and 59 kills with 42 headshots - M9 pistol - OK

The M9 pistol is a close quarters weapon I use for my recon class so why would my accuracy be bad on it? I am only using it from 5-10 feet away and how the hell can you miss from that close with a single shooter? Also how can you miss the head from that close? I was able to get head shots over half the time because its so close and when you pull up the head is right there. The only suspicious looking stat out of all of those with any amount of kills is the PKM.

you admitted to stat padding, this is lying to the stats system, so how can we believe anything you say?

I admitted to doing a little stat padding... So I came out with it right there. How does me doing this trump me telling you I did this? Suddenly im the biggest liar ever and can never tell the truth even though I told you the truth about what you're saying I was lieing about if that makes any sense haha. If I did so much stat padding then why would my accuracy pretty much be around the same for all of the weapons I use for each class? The assault accuracy hovers around 15-17% and sniper rifles depending on which is around 40% I only stat padded with the crappy weapons I probably won't use which isn't very many and I think the red shows which minus the pistol.

I can't believe you guys are just piling on like im a convicted felon or something. Well I guess im convicted. If I really was a cheater why would I try so hard to convince you guys on the contrary? It's because I don't want to be labeled something im not.

I don't want this to drag on for days haha so im going to leave it at this and probably not post again which probably makes you happy XD.

Have a nice one and maybe ill see you guys in other servers.

There is no such thing as a little stat padding. Stat padding is cheating. Cheating = permaban.

END OF STORY!

No excuses.

Its like saying to the officer.. "I was only a little buzzed"

Does it say somewhere playing with 4 friends and messing around getting a few plants and killing each is cheating? I didn't do it in your server and I haven't done it in forever. You guys did not ban me for that. You are now flopping to something completely different.

Cheating is using third party software to enhance your skills. Getting a few extra points and kills is not helping my game play or hurting anyone in anyway. It's not cheating. Most will say its noobish but acting like a noob is not cheating.

I don't want this to drag on for days haha so im going to leave it at this and probably not post again which probably makes you happy XD.

And here you are still talking about it. Cheater AND liar. Keep digging!

There are many definitions of cheating. Apparently, you are unaware that stat-padding is cheating. Doesn't matter. This thread is getting locked. Don't make another one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back