Error with origin

Matt-aka-FAST

TBG Founder
Leadership
My hard drive died finally been acting weird the last month.

Anyway, reinstalling BF4 is giving me issue i get this message

Capture.JPG

Any ideas? Tried installing in safe mode, Ive downloaded a few windows updates (hoping that would solve the issue)

No Luck

Way 1 Update KB2999226
Way 2 Way 2: Download Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 from Microsoft directly

Tried those it says my computer not compatible with the update

Hahaha what a joke my rig is trolling me....I guess I will have boot from scratch and go from there.

Sorry cant help but maybe Stop downloading Midget Crap

May be time to upgrade... when was the last time you changed components like CPU and GPU?

Since 2013 but how would that play a factor in this?

Tried to reboot again and with my new hard drive I can't select that specific hard drive to install Windows

Really annoying now. Deal with this tomorrow

My computer has issues now also. I don't know what's it's from but I h bought a new one just because my current one is so screwed up. Programs started just not responding. Updated everything reloaded is and still no good.

Last edited:
I'm having simular problems. I'm to the point of a new computer

Fixed my disk issue, had to go into console and clean the disk and partitions etc...going to download that update first from microsoft that supposedly fixes my origin error. If it doesnt work, smoke will start coming out of my ears...

I got my system back but Im not out of the woods yet few things seems to be out of whack. No feaR i BOUGHT A NEW COMPUTER 2 more days before delivery

I am searching online to see how I can retrieve my windows 10. I had to go back to windows 8.1 for new re-installation.

If I can get my Win 10 OS back it may install everything I need to get origin back working.

Currently I got a very large Win 8.1 update that I am doing, taking a couple hours already so we'll see how it plays out with that first.

Got it working finally.....i had to go to my windows update and retrieve all updates one at a time that was available to finally install origin properly.

That took hours but fixed...im tired now.

Since 2013 but how would that play a factor in this?

Tried to reboot again and with my new hard drive I can't select that specific hard drive to install Windows

Really annoying now. Deal with this tomorrow
Did you replace the HDD? Are you using an SSD or M2 drive?

I did replace it but with SSHD.... like a SATA disk space but nearly equivalent to SSD performance. It takes about 10-12 seconds to load to loading screen. Only Seagate makes these to my knowledge.

2 TB space

I too had to wait for over 200+ updates My system is back but man 0was it a tedious ordeal

I just did all this a week ago myself . Did a windows 10 re-set after not being able to play any one game on origin and it re installed windows on my slave drive ? WTF , booting from the storage drive ? Had to buy a new HD reinstall windows 7 build and get that last min free upgrade to windows 10 that i think is gone now as of the 1st of jan . It was all for the best , new HD , new cpu , new gpu new psu all in 10 days ........ My final upgrade to this system . New system in 2020 . lot's of new stuff intel and AMD set to come in 2020 .

Back