Done With PC Gamming

MT

Well this Sucks i Pleaded My case But It seam That They Think They Have No Problems With This Game and that there was a error caused we all know how great it runs and crash to the desk top so many times yup they got working great Tthey have not even got any of the BF series Working the way they where intended to i have done alot of research they don't remove any bans that i found i had a great time here and made a lot of friends i would like to say close fiends
i am sorry if i caused any same to TBG all i can tell you is i did nothing wrong i have played with you all for a while and i am sure you all now this to be true and the ones that think this is tuer then you truly don't know me i have removed my clan tags from BF2142 not that i will play any more

Thank You All For The Great Ride

Mastertek2000

Mt man i'm gonna miss you a lot, you are really good team player and i hope you came back one day, take care my friend

MT WTF!!! Seriously man I enjoyed some of my best rounds in this game with you and hope you return. I am not sure what happened with any Ban as you mentioned in your post but I know for certain you would never play that way. Stay in touch here if possible and maybe you might change your mind. Until then take it easy bro!

MT, you were the first that let me gun in the gunship, showed me how to work for the team as supply, and played lots of good rounds with me. Sorry to see you go.

MT,
I wish you the best of luck in all that you do. I was sad to hear this. You are a great friend and a huge help to all of us here in the TBG community. Your loss will be felt for a long time to come.
God Bless,
Ray

Back