Does any admins ever come on ## CONQUEST ALL MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM ##?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Montana Hall

i been playing on this server for a couple days now and i have encountered like 50 hackers in one day. do you have any admins who come on to the BF3 server? Do you need any? haveing one who plays it alot would help bring more people.

Well you see, whats wrong with that idea is by the time any action is taken, the "person" has already ruined everyone's fun and people start getting pissed. Not to mention, 99.9% of people don't want to have to leave there game to report a issue, they would 1. like to do it within the game, or 2. have it dealt with with haste and not let the fun be ruined. This comeing from a )BIA( Admin in myself

The problem is that we do not want to ban someone for no reason. We investigate and document all bans. We try to respond as quickly as we can be we need people to help us by reporting here and recording video for proof.

it dont matter. i should of known i wasnt going to get anywhere with this. please delete my application to join. i found a clan who takes better care of its PLAYERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back