Defending Silo 1 with saww is camping?

Gamer2142

All of you over use the gunships. It's practically impossible to take you out with one, and when you finally get killed, which is in keeping with a probably 20:1 ratio, you ban me. CTFalcon, I didn't hit you while you were recharging on your titan. I hit you when you were between 3 & 1 fairly, while you were trying to hit me with a TV missile no less. I got tired got getting killed repeatedly by you, so I pull out some anti-air goodness. You get killed a couple times and....ban. Actually, I hit you twice, you recharged both times, then I managed to kill you. I wasn't in your uncap, and I hit you from the west end of 1, so how is that camping? I don't actually expect you to un-ban me, you don't seem the type of player that can handle good competition, but if your as a good pilot as you claim, just dodge the saww and tv missle me again, it's not that hard. I had a guy last night, enemy commander |deth| dethfromabove that was sitting in our uncap, with a saww, two supply boxes, and another guy. They repeatedly hit the transports over and over again as they were leaving the titan. That's clearly camping. What I was doing was just adjusting to your play style.

First off, when I joined in the server I was the only admin there and I saw you cussing out other players, so strike one. Your reputation of repeatedly camping titans with whatever means necessary was strike two. Sitting in and around the rocks in front of the titan with a Saaw was strike three. We don't have a rule against Saaw camping, however when you make a point of doing it EVERY time you're in our server it's going to be a problem. I will remove the ban after a few days, but tread lightly in our servers or we'll have a permanent problem.

Considering the language already being spoken by others on the server when you logged on, it seemed appropriate. I had one guy killing me endlessly with a transport, saying "sit down fatass", and "fail fatass", which started the saww fest. I didn't hit you from the rocks near your titan at any point. I was striking from silo 1, both in the bushes near the back entrance, and when I killed you just before you banned me, it was on the road leading into silo 1 from 3, I was a few meters behind the broken crate. I have never attacked you or anyone from the rocks underneath the pac titan, I don't usually sit in any one place too long (roofs, rocks, etc), especially in places where I don't have a full view of what's around me. Ocassionally I'll use a saww/pilum at gunships from the top of the titan, but I've never attacked from the uncap or the area immediately surrounding it. Understand that there are other players that use sawws at the same time, and although I might get credit for the kill (rare), the guy that hit you first might be camping under your titan.

I already said your ban will be removed in a day or two, so drop it right there. You repeatedly Saaw camp the titan (where from does change like you said) and when I signed in the only person I saw slinging shit around was you. If someone starts talking shit ignore them, lord knows I have to deal with a ton of those idiots.

Toast, since you presented your plee in a polite manner you have unbanned by the admins, I just suggest, that you stay aware of what you are doing on our servers, as well as if future problems arise that you bring Screen Shots, or fraps data. I feel we have the best run server as far as adminstrators are concerned we always consider both sides of the story and examined them both in depth.

Thank you for your cooperation.

[quote1222624230=Gamer2142]
Considering the language already being spoken by others on the server when you logged on, it seemed appropriate. I had one guy killing me endlessly with a transport, saying "sit down fatass", and "fail fatass", which started the saww fest.[/quote1222624230]

what ever happened to being responsilbe for YOUR actions? who cares what other people were doing. once you acted like "them" you became one of them.

just worry about yourself. i promise you will never be banned for killing an admin. if you want to be balled for killing an admin go find the BM or GUN servers. a player will have to be doing multiple things stupid to wear out a welcome on our servers.

as falcon stated there is no rule against saaw camping (as lame as it is). however there truely are good saaw players out there and we respect them. its just a little of bitch move to click a mouse all day and try to drop gunships. if you dont want to be killed by them, get better so you can fly against them. or, leave the server.

Back