dalian/gulf of omen server hacker

hickster

Hey,
I've been a casual bf2 player since 2005 on/off. I usually don't care or take this much initiative after I've spotted a hacker but 12am cst monday 05/25/2009 on the server 64.34.162.242 that runs your dalian and gulf of oman maps I suspected one of the opposing choppers as a hacker, He would flare up after i locked on in jet but then after flares were clearly gone and i'd fire up to 5-6 missiles, each one would take a last second detour off his chopper. I shrugged this off and just machine gunned him the rest of the match, but then when the map restarted I ran into an encounter with the user m4st3r_Of_sky after I accidently tk'd him. You can check your server logs for the following of something like this:

m4st3r_Of_sky: hicksterr, guess what?
hicksterr: what, you're fucked?
hickster has been disconnected from server.

This was not a voluntary disconnection either. Like I said, I don't have any hard proof video of this but just trace the logs of m4st3r_Of_sky and whoever was killing him in the prior round to that and it is pretty obvious that you had 2 hackers on your server around the posted time I gave you.

Thanks,
Hicksterr

thanks for posting will investigate him through some sources thanks!

actually, if you hop on that server now and play around I'm sure you can figure it out yourself.

but thanks for the quick response and showing of initiative to keep your servers hacker free. I'll definitely favorite you guys up.

he is banned.

Thanks our servers are fairly new in bf2. Hard to get them started sometimes

Back