Could someone run a check on these?

MacN8r

Ban Manager
Admin
Last night there were some issues while on Suez. We had the serious lag/glitch happening. During that round, the top two players had pings of more than 223 and scores over 130. MT and I thought that was more than a little strange. There teamwork scores were also high, so I don't know if there was a connection. We never really ran into them during the round, so I have no idea what they were doing, but how can a high ping lead to so many kills, I thought the lower ping was the advantage?

The names of these two were B.O.P.E. MR-X5 and MMaldonado. I think there was some question about a BOPE guy in the past, so someone will have to refresh my failing memory. Also, there was a guy in named Eaglewing, who talked trash at the end of the round. Next round the BOPE guy was not in, somehow the Eaglewing guy was kicked and immediately within seconds the server crashed.

Can someone run these names down and see if there may be a connnection to our crashes or cheating?

I just checked out the stats for MR-X5 and if you look at his charts in history, everything is a line. No deviation from a line. While the overall lin for something may be horizontal or angling up or down there is no variation in the line itself. Look at your own on 2142-stats and it will surely have little kinks in it everywhere. Does that strike anybody else as odd?

Well it is possable they were gunboatiing. Players will gunboat with people they know that would explain the pings. (probably friends)
As far as not running into them, this is possable if they just camped a certian area you were not around much. (this is just the devils advocate side here.)
Gunboating will get you huge teamwork scores as will repeating titan gun repair.

There is also a strong possability they were stat padding. (Also why you didnt run into them)

I believe that they spent the entire round on the titan. MT and I were over the entire map, both in a GS and on the ground. I did go on the titan once near the end and MR-X5 was rdx whoring. They were not in a transport when we were shooting them down. One was probably recon (Mr-X5) and the other was support (m_maldonado). Still, really high scores for what I think they were doing. You and I titan defend and that seems a bit steep for not doing anything early. Did you look at MR-X5 history charts? Weird.

Back