Constantly kicked from game

D4Rk5C0P35

I was disregarding game rules (saying inappropriate comments in chat) and an admin kicked me. He kept on kicking me and told me that I would get banned if I came back again. I apologized but he didn't care. Please help. This is my apology.

I was disregarding game rules (saying inappropriate comments in chat) and an admin kicked me. He kept on kicking me and told me that I would get banned if I came back again. I apologized but he didn't care. Please help. This is my apology.
I understand that the admin was doing his job and I respect that. However I believe that I should be unbanned. I'm sorry if I might have put him in a bad light.

You were kicked again for this comment when you came back after repeatly asking you to stop spamming all chat and if you want to talk to your teammates like you were do it in team/squad chat.

Jul 29, 2016 10:55:11 pm I want to it again TBGCLAN.COM | 24/7 ## 24/7 NAVAL STRIKE CONQUEST

You were not banned, just warned. I am not mad at you, but comments like this over and over 1 sec behind each other was ridiculous. Just listen the first time. I don't have a problem with you and please play in our servers.

http://tbgclan.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/4774632

You were kicked again for this comment when you came back after repeatly asking you to stop spamming all chat and if you want to talk to your teammates like you were do it in team/squad chat.

Jul 29, 2016 10:55:11 pm I want to it again TBGCLAN.COM | 24/7 ## 24/7 NAVAL STRIKE CONQUEST

You were not banned, just warned
Thank you for understanding, may I get on the server soon?

Back