Completely Lost

[SEAL]SEAL_UDT

Hi all. Up until about a week ago, I was playing the game as per usual, no issues, no problems. After finishing up at 2am and going to sleep, I woke up to find that every server kicks me via Punkbuster, with no expanation. Occasionally I get "Kicked by Admin", but its usually Punkbuster. I have tried uninstalling/reinstalling PB, every web search, etc. Today I formatted the computer and only installed BF4 and the expansions. Upon trying again, still getting kicked via punkbuster...any ideas?

I tried logging on to Battlelog as suggested to see what the punkbuster program stated and it said the following:

Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'SEAL_UDT' (for 1200 minutes) ... PBBans.com enforced a previous MBi Ban for SEAL_UDT. [Admin Decision]

I have no idea what that is. I've never cheated, nor been offensive online, and I've been playing for years. Can anyone explain to me what this means?

https://www.pbbans.com/mbi-view-ban-420433.html

According to even balance which you would have to appeal to you have a ban for hacking.

1546400520091.png

Thank you for this...now what is the multihack...I've never installed or used anything on my computer. I've never even been accused of such.

I have sent a letter off to Even Balance. I appreciate it. I'm just confused as to why this has happened. No shit, hand to heart, I've wouldnt have thought about cheating. I'm assuming I'd have to find a site to download stuff that could screw my computer up.

Back