Complaint against Soldier4Real

Microsof1t5

complaint about one of your administrator in BF2142 server. he doesn't want copilot when he seat on the gunship on titan mode, then when I told him you can go elswere if you don't want...He gave me this reponse "fuck you". It' be different if you were good.

the last sentence
plaint2.PNG

Don't be a douche, I didn't want a gunner. You hopped in the gunship before me which you were there first so no problem. But then you got in the gunners seat and sat there. I hate people who think that people are there to chauffeur them. I jumped in and left the GS on top of the titan. You didn't take off quick enough and died. You then respawned and tried jumping in with me. I told you I wanted to fly alone. You made a smart comment and I told you to go fuck yourself. I didn't kick you or ban you. I then was honest and told you I would let you gun if you were any good but you're not. You didn't even fire a TV missile in the two prior flights. That makes you pretty worthless to me against armor.

Edit

Who are you to tell me to go elsewhere anyway? Seriously go fuck yourself.

SR is one of our finest here and i agree with him i suck at fly but still do and die you pussy are a scared to fly for fear of i don't know y then all you want to do gun and suck and cant even fire a tv do you even know what a tv is so learn to fly and die

Your lucky he left you on top of the titan; I would have parked it at the nearest silo; what are you trying to prove here that one of our admins told you to fuck off; guess what here is another...fuck off and don't waste our time.

It sounds like everybody agrees; if you hop in a gunship by yourself then go fly the damn thing. If you aren't going to use it, leave it for somebody who knows how to utilize the damn thing.

BTW, this isn't Burger King. We don't care that he told you to fuck off, it won't go on his progress report or hurt his chances for promotion. It would be different if he was abusing admin privileges, which clearly he was not. My point is, we do care how our servers are run, but we're not here to listen to everybody whine or play he said/she said.

You clearly don't get that you have to find a pilot that wants you to gun for them. I have to find people who are willing to be patient while I learn. I know there are some who don't wish to conduct training session, so I LISTEN when they tell me NO. Sorry, that is just how it is - here or on any other server with skilled pilots.

Sixer's avatar says it all. Go find some other server to beat your meat in the passenger seat. Either your on the ball or you out on the ground.

see i knew it there was more to it than that. There is a line. Soldier showed courtesy, allowed you take the first one. Then when he told you it was his turn, you don't give a shit. I see.
I am positive you probably wouldn't of been helping at gunning anyways. Just hogging the seat and doing absolutely nothing.

has he replied yet? i hope not, i need to get in my say...

fuck off

That was a lesson I learned the hard way as well. I sat in the gunner seat, it got moved to the top of the Titan and I ended up dead. Did I call the WAAmbulance? No, I asked what the problem was and I got an answer. That was that. End of story. To this day, I've never done it again.

Back