CoLD|bodY

Random/Guy/98

*Game:Battlefield 2
*Server Name: Your BF2 TBG KARKAND 24/7 server
*Date/time:Unknown*Player Name:CoLD|bodY
*Offense:Aimbotting/possible no fog
Evidence:<HTTP: watch?v="C37wbhxiGQs" www.youtube.com>,<HTTP: watch?v="NkD-wqqqLLU&feature=related" www.youtube.com>,YouTube - CoLD|bodY hacking 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C37wbhxiGQs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkD-wqqqLLU&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkTshhaSeuY&feature=player_embedded

Comments: I used an anymous name to prevent being harrased by friends of this person, Watching the first you might be iffy, the send is BR and is a little muddy, the last should give you all you need. Here is a link to another forum Battlefield Community Forums • View topic - [BF2] Cold|bodY HACKER

</PRE>

Well, first of all I think that you are full of BS, for a lack of a better term!

Second, if you want us to take you seriously - just reveal your BF2 NAME - WHAT IS THE BIG SECRET?

Both AURA/BLEU and wookie cold body are legit players. GET SOME BETTER SKILLS!!!

Thank you for reporting though!

EDIT: aura/blue is banned on our server - but he did not appeal. That's why the ban holds.

Cold has been banned on every server I know - starting with his first week in BF2 @ the =Box= forums.

Nobody has ever provided positive proof that he is hacking - until Bleau/Kumbass/DwJa7x. To assume that all the admins who banned/unbanned him countless times did not know what they were doing is insulting to the BF2 community at large.

Enough said!

Well, first of all I think that you are full of BS, for a lack of better term!

Second, if you want us to take you seriously - just reveal your BF2 NAME - WHAT IS THE BIG SECRET?

Both AURA/BLEU and wookie cold body are legit players. GET SOME BETTER SKILLS!!!

Thank you for reporting though!

EDIT: aura/blue is banned on our server - but he did not appeal. That's why the ban holds.
Fail. I paly with AuraB|eau all the time. SO where did you get this idea I think he hacks? Watch the ideos mate, he didnt hack at that time, that was long ago. Yes I am DwJa7x/all my other bf2 accounts I dont feel like listing. Just curious did you use my I.P. or is there some other way you found out who I was? Cold hacks watch thsoe videos.

Fail. I paly with AuraB|eau all the time. SO where did you get this idea I think he hacks? Watch the ideos mate, he didnt hack at that time, that was long ago. Yes I am DwJa7x/all my other bf2 accounts I dont feel like listing. Just curious did you use my I.P. or is there some other way you found out who I was? Cold hacks watch thsoe videos.
Also get some better skills? I would love dearly to 1v1 you and show you some skills.

DwJa7x , we check everyone that comes to our site, but really what are you and cold up too, a pissing contest. as for cold i would like to say the video are more then proof for me but on the other hand he is clean on PSB and pbbans. not linked guild , no spoofing that i can see. nothing fishy or that stands out.

First of all if you could please learn to spell - it would help your cause tremendously! I may take you seriously :)

Second, challenging me to a 1 vs 1 fight, just make's you look desperate and emotional. I was merely stating facts and quoting other people. Nothing personal dude!

If I could quote SSGRENNO - I would tell you to go FUCK YOURSELF!!!

Also get some better skills? I would love dearly to 1v1 you and show you some skills.

Hey cupcake go fuck yourself, no one here cares. This is the "Players to watch out for" forum not the "My dick is BIGGER!" forum. :)

well now its your turn, yes he has cheated, yes he has been caught many times. your mistake was sharing accounts and or playing at the same locations as him. so in turn you accounts are linked to AuraB|eau older accounts. sense he is a cheater you should join him on our system ban too. next time dont come here with your pissing contest and we wont research it.

please do not ban cold unless we have new video from someone that is not linkrf to a fool that cheats.

oh and thanks for your time.

Ok, I apologize about that, but your member had some part in it by insulting me in the first place, but enough said on that. I want to know, Does TBG think Bleau hack? One says no another says yes, and this was never about him so I'm think it should be dropped. The videos prove everything and MrARJims video is very good proof and we dont know who that even is, plus its a BR. Feel free to add me to xfire, stevea7x, to talk. Sorry for the ego-inflated post earlier, though I was provoked I should not have retaliated. It's odd that despite all evidence given you decide to ignore it. Oh well we all make mistakes, right?

Also to add from a logical stand point. Since you guys belive I am a hacker (though im not, wasnt, or ever will be) would that not just add wieght to the video/acusation? :)

need i say more and i might be able too!

Attachments

• bleu21.jpg
    bleu21.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 61
this one is a COD ban and yes its him

Attachments

• fd81.jpg
    fd81.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 45
  • bluede.jpg
    bluede.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 51