Cobra39

_3pi

Game: COD: World At War

Server: aaHardcore CTF TBGclan.com True Hardcore Server

Date/Time: 9-7-2010, 10:15pm eastern

Player Name: Cobra39

Offense: Aimbot

Evidence: Demo - cobra39_demo.zip download free - FileSwap.com

Xfire is 3piphone if you need it in a different format.

Comments: Blatant and Bad as usual...

He's PB Bans GUID banned from the demo I submitted last week ;)

Soulzz mate, in TDM flags in CP at PB Bans, also place a tick in "Accept PB Bans". This will mean that the pbbans.dat file can be written to by the hub ... it won't cause lag, it will only be written to when a new ban is issued and frankly, that ain't too often!

What you can then do is (when server is quiet) is upload the dat file to the CTF server and you will have the latest bans added.

See, ya dont need this flag checked if the server is streaming because the "Enforce Bans" flag covers it. But the CTF one isn't PB Bans streamed and AON wont accept ban by demo like PB Bans do so therefore wont add the ban to their MBI.

I note you use CODrcon tool thought. How I would ban:

Add both servers to Profile Manger.

Now, to ban, click the expand arrow in the left right corner underneath "Punkbuster Options"

Click on "Get Player Info"

Left click to highlight the player you want to ban. It will autofill the three boxes under GUID ban (you can fill in the reason in the 4th manually).

Now click button "Ban On Multiple Servers" and you then have the option of placing a tick in all the registered servers at the same time.

Job done ... this way, you won't have to restart PB neither ;)

i use the old fashioned way. pb_sv_banguid or pb_sv_banmask followed by pb_sv_update. no need to restart pb that way.

Back