Clan Member Server Conduct

Status
Not open for further replies.

bodybag

I think we need to have a discussion about the behavior of certain members in servers.

I've been playing on TBG servers for several years, and until recently, it's been an enjoyable experience.

While playing in the All BF4 Maps Conquest server this evening, I had an interaction with Alteredacer which was incredibly off-putting.

I made a comment about UCAVs and suggested a different playstyle, and his response was to admin kill me. When I asked him why he did that, he suggested that asking why I did that would lead to it being done again. After asking again, I was curiously kicked from the server.

When I logged back in, I asked him why again so that I could describe it here. He told me not to threaten him, and I was mysteriously kicked again.

Is this the behavior that players should be expecting on your servers from members of this clan?

You had an objection to a group of guys with a different playstyle than yours, and several times you announced to the server where and how many guys were in a location you didn't approve of.

Mar 10, 2020 9:48:57 pm oh internet power going to his head lol ***** ALL BF4 MAPS CONQUEST + DLC | VOTEMAPS | TBGCLAN.COM
Mar 10, 2020 9:48:29 pm i'm not on a sniper tower? lol ***** ALL BF4 MAPS CONQUEST + DLC | VOTEMAPS | TBGCLAN.COM
Mar 10, 2020 9:48:06 pm TBG members being dbags lol ***** ALL BF4 MAPS CONQUEST + DLC | VOTEMAPS | TBGCLAN.COM
Mar 10, 2020 9:47:37 pm seriously why are 10 ppl in that building ***** ALL BF4 MAPS CONQUEST + DLC | VOTEMAPS | TBGCLAN.COM
Mar 10, 2020 9:45:24 pm gg ***** ALL BF4 MAPS CONQUEST + DLC | VOTEMAPS | TBGCLAN.COM

Your comment about TBG members being douchbags is disrespectful, the TBG members pay for the servers you get to play on for free, and you decided to follow it up with your internet power trip comment. During this first exchange above, I advised you to play your game, and you decided to make the negative comments.

Then you decided to threaten me with a posting on the forum, if things didn't go your way.

Please include your comments to paint a fair and accurate picture.

I did not threaten you. I asked for the reasoning for your admin actions so that I could include the reasoning in my post. You neglected to provide a reason, and you're neglecting to provide an accurate portrayal of the facts here, too.

I wasn't there so IDK what was said, but my question to bodybag is why did you feel the need to "suggest" to someone else how to play their game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back