Cities: Skylines

I had cities 2011 xl and it was a lot of fun. I could only imagine more so with this

This game is nothing like Cities XL, it's not shit, it's what simcity should have been.

Might even stop being a pirate with this one.

This is half of my map, the maps are 9x the size of simcity, can go 25x with mods
citieshuge.png

It can make your eyes feel funny at times...
carew.png

I love this game also. It is a matter of time, but can't wait for more variety in buildings.

I love this game also. It is a matter of time, but can't wait for more variety in buildings.
The new euro pack is cool, so are the tunnels... lel. that's 3 city-city-cityhighway-highway-highway intersection all nicely tucked underground. I also made roundabouts underground in the city center
tunnels.png
roundbt.png
... lol

I picked up the game during the Steam Summer sale. Having a lot of fun with it, even though my video card can't keep up that well since it's only a 512MB ATI 4850. I just have to remember to save more often just in case the game wants to crash.

Can you name your cities? Like "Slum city" or "Drug central" or "Detroit" then name the higher end ones, like "Ballin" and "Smellourownfartsville"?

Can you name your cities? Like "Slum city" or "Drug central" or "Detroit" then name the higher end ones, like "Ballin" and "Smellourownfartsville"?
Yeah you can name your city but you can also name each separate district(which you designate by yourself) it looks like this:
districtguide.png
p.s. the riverside looks ugly in my city, there are mods to make a beautiful embankment though - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=426140797
here:
42E4C798C8F047BFBE7FA7581188F3511AB98E91

This took way too much time. Had to build my own map because the standard ones didn't satisfy me.
toomuch.png

I have this game on steam, playing it sometimes. Its fun, but got bored after awhile.

Back