[CiG]Sawyer (name right?)

sarentack

I dont know why this is, his kills was like 30-20 or some crap, he often left the game and came back in, one point it was to add a clan tag, but I am not sure if this was a glitch in the game, intentional, or what it was, but the guy would not die to grenades, no matter how close they were, out of about 6 nades thrown at him including rifle grenades, all of which landed right by him, I believe only 2 of them came back as doing damage, 4 of them didnt even do anything, it would kill the guy next to him, but not him. I thought Flak jacket or Jugger? but the guy dies easily to bullets.

i cant tell much on ultrastats but hes only got 47 lifetime kills and 45 deaths. 11 of which you had killed him. doesnt seem like people have problems killing him but i will add him to my list. and can you please not say anything in game about people cheating. even if you suspect them it makes it a thousand times harder to catch them if you start accusing them. just note down the player name open extended console with shift tilde and type /pb_plist get their partial guid. try to grab a video of them if you can if not try to leave the time that you suspected him. again dont say anything in game about people cheating it gives you a bad rep and it will make them very wary about who is online when they cheat.

I try not to unless its in squad chat to keep an eye on someone.

I dont know if this guy is hacking, my guess is no, I dont know why nades dont kill him.

dont say it to anyone. if you just post it on the website the only people that need to know will know. oh and his name is Cz_Sawyer

yeah that was his name, he changed it though at some point right in the middle of the game to [cig] or something, another cig member in there, but I dont know what the deal is, I never seen a hack like this which makes me think its not a hack and some type of game glitch with the flak jacket assuming he was using that perk.

Back