Caste Doctrine Home Security stickers

AmishBob

Assistant to the Regional Leadership Manager
Admin
Hey all, I'm selling some stickers that may appeal to some of the firearm owners among you. If you know what Castle Doctrine is, then you'll see why these stickers for your "home security" system are both ironic and subtle. Great extra little gift for friends and family (or yourself) this holiday season.

I'm selling two types right now, but expect to have more designs in the next month. I have a kiss cut and a die cut version of the sticker. The kiss cut is probably better for throwing on things, while the die cut is better for putting on doors, windows or other glass surfaces. Right now this blue color is the only option. Can probably get black ones at some point soon.

I only got a few hundred for my first run and will probably run out fast the way it looks. 10% of earnings will be split between PTSD support organizations and fighting Human Trafficking.
Please message me on Discord if interested. Feel free to reply with questions. I'll add some real pics shortly as well.

Kiss Cut:
$3 each shipped (USPS), Five for $13.50, or Ten for $24.00
1635797795703.png
Die Cut:
$3 each shipped (USPS), Five for $13.50, or Ten for $24.00
1635797775927.png

Also considering some bumper stickers if anyone is interested.

1635798014656.png

I used to deliver pizza to a guy in the city who told me he had FAFO home security. Apparently it stood for "Fuck Around, Find Out"
Unrelated, but we also had a weaboo anime enthusiast who delivered pizza for us at that same shop and kept a sword in his trunk and carried one of those fucking triple edge knives on his belt. I don't actually know what they're called but I know they will fuck someone up real good. He always called it his human hole punch

I used to deliver pizza to a guy in the city who told me he had FAFO home security. Apparently it stood for "Fuck Around, Find Out"
Unrelated, but we also had a weaboo anime enthusiast who delivered pizza for us at that same shop and kept a sword in his trunk and carried one of those fucking triple edge knives on his belt. I don't actually know what they're called but I know they will fuck someone up real good. He always called it his human hole punch
Damn that would hurt.

Back