Cannot enter TBG servers

SPF1

Whenever I try to enter one of our servers it just continually loads FOREVER.. doesn't do that on ANY other server. I've tried everything I can think of.. loaded in from favorites, from other players, from Origin... etc. Anyone have any ideas? Could it be one of my settings? (But then I wouldn't even see the servers.) Could it be a server setting? PLEASE HELP!!!

a few things you might have not noticed.

when your loading your game do you notice the bf3 game icon on your bottom task bar - (the bar with the windows button so you can reboot / shut down comp) when origin says your loading click on it and make sure your loading your map -

if nothing comes up I suggest you turn off all firewalls to see if thats the problem

btw ATM Internet explorer works way better for me with origins - used to be firefox but idk what EA did to mess it up.

try those tips.

try setting origin and bf3 as admin. could fix a lot of things. I wasn't able to install/play bf3 until I runned both as admin. Now, I have no troubles getting in game. As the game is loading, just let it load untill you connect to the game. The min I see that I'm connecting to a server, I don't touch anything. goes straight to the game from desktop.

Back