Can we please get the ability to vote kick in the INS server?

Silver_the_Foxx

Without being able to votekick people in the INS servers people are noticing they can sit there and troll us for literally hours on end with no repercussions whatsoever.

I play on a daily basis and right now as of this post it is completely unplayable because a player is doing absolutely NOTHING but team flashing everyone, and there is nothing at all we can do about it (The player in question is http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198085288671/)

This has been happening more and more frequently lately and it really sucks because I love this server but it is getting harder to even play, let alone play well.

It was working before. So looks like game updates broke it. I'll need some time over the weekend to investigate

@Matt(FAST) to my knowledge VK on the TBG INS servers has been disabled for quite some time. We were actually having a conversation about it on the INS thread the other day, as to whether or not to add it.

Do all the BF servers have VK?

As far as I know Matt there has never been a votekick in this server since at least late 2015.

I definitely think it should be added in, or there really needs to be a greater presences of admins/mods in the server. Too many trolls are targetting the server because they know they can get away with basically anything at all.

As far as I know Matt there has never been a votekick in this server since at least late 2015.

I definitely think it should be added in, or there really needs to be a greater presences of admins/mods in the server. Too many trolls are targetting the server because they know they can get away with basically anything at all.
We just accepted a few new admins. That will definitely help.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I actually just left the server because I couldn't deal with the trolling and mic spam. Can't wait until my vote...

Is nameless around? I just added his admin.

I play this once in a while.. I think you added me as a admin fast... but I cant figure out how hell to use it.. any pointers or something

!sm_ban is your friend

And that will add to even more recruits

I still think having the ability to votekick should be implemented, even with mroe admins on they won't be on ALL the time and honestly I don't really see a reason to NOT have vote kick enabled.

I still think having the ability to votekick should be implemented, even with mroe admins on they won't be on ALL the time and honestly I don't really see a reason to NOT have vote kick enabled.

The reason that I put forth was that (and we were discussing this in particular), AFK vote kicks always happen at the end of a round when LMS is AFK. And in that situation it doesn't matter whether the last man standing went on vacation or went on a piss break.

I guess you could always rejoin but we all know it's hard to get in during peak hours.

True that does happen Jolly, but still I think the benefits far outweigh the negatives.
As it stands the auto AFK kick also messes with people when it's down to LMS. I've been in a number of matches where the LMS is just hiding off in the corner of the map and a number of active players get kicked because they're considered AFK having not done anything for however long after they died. Most of the regulars understand this happens and simply just rejoin their team, but I've seen more than a few people get kicked cause they didn't know it happens.

Not to mention my previous complaints about the trolls, I'm not sure if it's as bad in the Skirmish server as the Push server, but in Push it's almost a daily occurence where someone comes in thinking they're oh-so-funny by spending round after round doing nothing but team flashing and screwing with people.

True that does happen Jolly, but still I think the benefits far outweigh the negatives.
As it stands the auto AFK kick also messes with people when it's down to LMS. I've been in a number of matches where the LMS is just hiding off in the corner of the map and a number of active players get kicked because they're considered AFK having not done anything for however long after they died. Most of the regulars understand this happens and simply just rejoin their team, but I've seen more than a few people get kicked cause they didn't know it happens.

Not to mention my previous complaints about the trolls, I'm not sure if it's as bad in the Skirmish server as the Push server, but in Push it's almost a daily occurence where someone comes in thinking they're oh-so-funny by spending round after round doing nothing but team flashing and screwing with people.

Ah, most of the "regulars" are playing Skirmish. You should drop by.

Haha we defintiely have quite a group of regulars in the push server as well, though I have started playing on skirmish more lately as well!

I work from 7am-330pm CST and get home around 4pm. I'm usually on from then until 8-9pm during the week @Soulzz

If anyone is having a problem during those times I'm easily reachable and 9.9/10 have the TBG site open. I should see your report or just contact me directly and I'll come scope out the scene. My Steam account should be linked in my signature. Go ahead and drop me a request @Silver_the_Foxx

Wilco! I'll add you soon as I'm online next, will be nice to have a way of actually dealing with the trolls, thanks!

He's the one who spent at least 5 rounds yesterday (could have been more but I left before then) doing literally nothing but flashing his own team at every spawn.

Back