[C|M]n3td3vil and [Ks]Bulgaria

sarentack

Watching netdevil in this game, not in spectator but as playing the game and saw him jumping out and targeting people instantly with a PPSH, let it go for a while until I seen he had the ability to see through walls to it look like, he was shooting at places through walls and objects where people were but could not see them, he was out of recon range to, noting this type of behavior is only normal with low ping players, 30ish ping at most who are real close to the server, well their is a guy named [Ks]Bulgaria who came in before I went into spectator mode, apparently is a friend of netdevil, they both said Hi and all those sharades, well as I go into spectator mode, Bulgaria tells netdevil he has a spectator............

right there its like WTF? Bulgaria was on my team to, then things started changing, netdevil started using a sniper rifle and camping and completely switched out kits, at this point getting a demo is not possible if hes not going to do anything. So I leave the server, come back in under another name, netdevil is also in spectator mode.

may want to keep an eye on this individuals and maybe by some sheer luck the wall hack is displayed on PB SS.

Bulgaria o no!

Actually I was friends with a couple of people from Bulgaria... before they got caught hacking. I was like what the shit... so definitely possible. But there are clean players too.

never know what squads have hackers that other member dont know about. I didnt see the Bulgaria guy hacking to my acknowledge, dont know how he knew I was spectating his friend though. Looking at stats for them, they both look like squads that visit each others servers from time to time and happened upon the TBG server.

Back