BOONDOCK

URALoser

Boondock is a admin who banned me. i podded to get on my titan and the stupid thing podded me through. not my fault. i was actually headed back to the top of my titan, and did not know he was there. so he starts shooting me i shank him and i get banned. earlier he kicked me for camping the titan when i was in the gunship with TBG eddie over silo 5. please unban me.

RESOLVED - We are in the process of unbanning you. Thanks for posting!

You never know when people are glitching or not, game is buggy as it is, you know. And we try to keep our servers "clean" of all this crap. Thanks for posting.

i understand but when i did not turn at him immediately to me that is a sign of glitchey game not glitching. as far as running with my knife i always do that. esp with noob soldier, only weapon worth a crap. plus you actually move faster it seems with a knife vs carrying a weapon. hope the ban is lifted. thanks.

you always run faster with a knife.....BOOM HEADSHOT!!!!!

[quote1223188650=URALoser]
i understand but when i did not turn at him immediately to me that is a sign of glitchey game not glitching. as far as running with my knife i always do that. esp with noob soldier, only weapon worth a crap. plus you actually move faster it seems with a knife vs carrying a weapon. hope the ban is lifted. thanks.
[/quote1223188650]

I don't think you move faster with the knife pulled. It might seem like it because when you pull it out you realise that you need to be there right now or you're dead, i.e. it introduces some more "urgency" lol.

Back