Blue screen problem

D

Diry-Lex

Ok I know you guys know I have been having blue screen issues.

I have been noticing that when I leave my computer on regardless of what time i turn it on, it magically blue screens at exactly the 2 o'clock range in time. so at the 2:17 on the dot, or 2:07, 2:03 or even at the high 1's like @ 1:57. I have been monitoring the heat and its normal. my ram usage is a little high but nothing obscene.

Thats the only time it will blue screen, with one exception if I am running a media heavy background like citrix wire, I tunes, firefox with 3 or more tabs open, and Bf2142, plus my addons like my weather program (which I got rid of) it will overload and BSOD in like 2 hours, unpredictably.

i know this is tuff because it could be a number of things. but i thought I would make a stab to try to fix it, Any ideas?

other than buy a new one and my cpu hates odd numbers

2:00 AM or PM? Are you running programs in the background at those times?

Check for backups, registry fixes, Windows updates, etc. occurring around that time.

I get the blue screen to sometimes. Mine says it was the nvk driver or something like that. It's a nvidia driver that a lot of people are having issues with.

When you blue screen check what it says. If it says that then you are in the same boat as me man. Other than that has to be like a program setup to start around that time.

Back