BF4 UCAV

UCAVSBLOW

I was actually excited to find a server with all maps and standard settings. However, it was ruined by a large portion of your clan membership UCAV'ing from their spawn for multiple games in a row. It truly ruined the BF4 experience.

Additionally, commenting on the issue one time resulted in a kick. Just once. Simply recommend your members act professional on your own servers. Thank you.

We allow all weapons on our servers. We also allow players to fire from the uncaps. They are fair game, just not anyone else in them. I have spoken with the members in question and looked at the chat logs. They were following protocol.

Thank you for your feedback.

Thank you for your input. Even if we was in spawn we have a simple rule about that but its not against the rules. If you fire from spawn your fair game and can be fired upon. I do understand your hate for ucavs. I hate sniper rifles. Slippery slope.

Last edited:
I also asked where they were UCAV'ing from and checked it. They were well out of the spawn area.

"Spawn" was used loosely. They were indeed UCAV'ing from outside the area. I understand they are allowed to use which weapons they like; however, I wasn't the only individual to complain. I'm simply stating, that for an org that is very "selective" you would select a higher caliber of individual. We're all playing to have fun, and when the server starts to complain, maybe your TBG members should switch it up and play the objective, rather than UCAV from across the map.

We play to have fun and we play the way we like. We cannot force people to play a certain way.

I dont whine about anyone sniping even though i dont like it, why should i listen to you whining about Ucavs you didnt pay for my game i can do what ever i want it this game im here to have fun and ucaving is fun
i have also used my ingame Name not like your made up name
thanks for you feedback much appreciated

Also take note we only play for a hour or two so its not like we are on 24/7

All the regular players know that most of the older players like to UCAV. We worked hard to unlock it and then get used to it. So, we use it. Besides it's easier to launch from our rocking chairs. But, I guess we could switch up and fire motars. They can be launched from rocking chairs. Then that wanker amaura ruins it all with his jeep and boom, boom...

Back