BF4 TBG VIP Slots

Wiltro1

Hello :) Just wondering if there's anything else I need to do for my BF4 VIP upgrades to go into effect. Currently it only works for the 1 server I initially paid for, but 2 days ago I upgraded to the $20 all server package. I messaged Matt/Fast but I know everyone has their own life and can't get back to me right away. Thanks! :)

Last edited:
You've done all you need to do. Matt will update your status when he has the chance. Thanks for the contribution!

You've done all you need to do. Matt will update your status when he has the chance. Thanks for the contribution!
Ok cool thanks - wasn't sure because the first one went through right away basically :)

Thanks! I messaged him directly but I figured since it's the weekend he probably has things to do haha :) Sorry if it seems I am being impatient, not trying to be, just wanna play with my buddies :D
No worries at all man. You are not being impatient. I just want to make sure it's gets the right attention.

Hey guys - bumping this post to let you know that I cancelled my VIP packages and did a charge back on PayPal. A little
Disregard. I have not gotten a reply and have refunded my VIP package.

Back