BF4 show of force!

Statistic68

Admin
Admin
Donator
I've heard many BF4 players moved over to BF1. I'm curious of two things.

1. How many of them still have BF4 installed?
2. Does anyone ever plan any events. Something that came to mind was a BF4 show of force night. Not like weekly but maybe just a single event where all of the old BF1 players meet up with us low life's one evening in BF4 for old times sake?

*you may begin throwing spoiled food at me in protest*

Right at the top of my head i would say Lebroy is a locker fan ,Howitzer and, stabkillerman do lockers to but will play other maps to Coldiceshot probably has naval strike still loaded up Dogpen just downloaded bf4 the other day to see how my Ucav skills work and its going good
As for the rest of them that went on to bf1 myself included We Ventured out of the BF4 Cave and tryed new things or World War One guns ( Kolibri included) as the time was right
So instead of being stuck in the Cave come on out try something New you might like it

I still throw a Moocav at least once a week in BF4. Probably will play more BF4 now that I have all of the unlocks again in BF1. My other time consumer is Shroud of the Avatar (which I am starting to play much more).

TBG dont play on BF4 servers anymore cuz they are scared of the Jeep that goes Beep Beep and then BOOM!!!!! when they are launching their R/C kiddy planes.:p:p:p:p
BF1 is improving and I hop every other night. Come to the BF2/3 maps server we have parties at G roof in Oman but don't look for the Dragon Valley map altho its says BF2 maps in the title cuz TBG removed as a result of lobbying by SAS and FABIO. They dont even play on the server anymore. :( Damn Democracies and their vote systems! anyways hop on so you kan experience the BOOM!!!! like the rest of the TBG & SAS players have experienced.:p:p
See you on the battlefield!!

Look, I played BF 1 for 7 months. I gave it the good college try. I even paid the $170 or whatever for lifetime expansions. It just wasn't for me. Felt like pea shooters, and not enough vehicles. I will definitely come back though, game evolve. I had some fun with it, and I haven't tried the new expansion yet.

Having said all of that, BF4 is/was fun, lots of you put hours in to it. Not trying to steal people back, just thinking of a little team building exercise. Maybe this leads to the same thing on BF1? :)

I still play BF4 a couple hours every week. However, if you're new here you might not know that before BF1, the clan was split between BF4 servers. There were the Operation Locker guys such as myself, and then everybody else. That being the case, it'll be difficult to get everyone to agree on a server.
My advice would be to pick a date, time, and server and just see who shows up.

I personally recommend you guys get on board with BF1. The game is kinda shit, but it's newer shit.

Back