BF4 Air and Naval Server

VespaVolo

Hey guys,

Not sure if any of the admins have been on the BF4 air and naval server since it got switched to 60Hz, but when the server is full it really struggles to keep up and is causing a ton of server lag. At times it is almost unplayable, with the minimap icons spinning and serious rubberbanding, especially for anyone flying helis or jets. I just wanted to make sure you all were aware.

I've had minor rubber banding when it's full as well. not anymore though, whatever changed worked maybe it was a problem between the server and folks.

Last edited:
Should not be server related anymore as of this morning. Cpu and everything was checked. Joined the server at its peak and played fine for me.

Thanks for making whatever tweaks you did. It was definitely better today.

For what it's worth, when it was very laggy, there were a lot of people playing on the server with high pings (150+ ms). I don't know if that had anything to do with the lag everyone was experiencing at the time or not. Just an observation made by myself and others.

Thanks for making whatever tweaks you did. It was definitely better today.

For what it's worth, when it was very laggy, there were a lot of people playing on the server with high pings (150+ ms). I don't know if that had anything to do with the lag everyone was experiencing at the time or not. Just an observation made by myself and others.

High ping doesnt necessarily slow a server down but im glad to hear the changes worked :)

Back