BF3 Server issue

MelonBlogs

Not sure if anyone else has noticed, but I think every time Ive been on and a DLC map wins the map vote it goes to Kharg Island. Could anyone look into this?

Pretty sure it will not play the DLC map if there isn’t enough players, it will stick to the base map and probably the first map on rotation which is Kharg. I see 36 players currently and not enough for the threshold

Gotcha. Maybe I'm mistaken but there has been a few other times where it will do that, even with an all but full server.

Edit: there was 61 players at the time of the last vote and end of the round

Last edited:
Still changing to Kharg even with full player count when it was supposed to be a DLC map

While I get the logic behind this, I think its time to change to reset map (first map) to perhaps Firestorm instead of Kharg. Server was decently full and cleared out BECAUSE it reset to kharg. Just a thought.

While I get the logic behind this, I think its time to change to reset map (first map) to perhaps Firestorm instead of Kharg. Server was decently full and cleared out BECAUSE it reset to kharg. Just a thought.

Please put Caspian or Firestorm first in the map rotation and check the plugin once again cause it's not working for the past 2-3 weeks. The server is full, and if when we vote one of the DLC maps it still reverts back to Kharg. Thanks!

Sure if you think Firestorm works as main map. It will be set as first map

Back