BF1 Winter Patch Notes (Patch Downloading Today)

ColdIceShot

Here is the most Major updates that some will make you smile for those that have been playing a long time:

MAJOR UPDATE: RIBBONS
You will now be able to collect Ribbons as you play. There are 20 different Ribbons to collect, and each time you get a Ribbon you also receive a 300XP. The Ribbons are designed to promote good teamplay and playing the objective. If you have suggestions for other Ribbons you’d like us to add, we’re always listening! This is just the beginning.

MAJOR UPDATE: ELITE CODICES
It is now possible to unlock an Elite Codex for eight of the available primary weapons in the game. All you need to do is get 500 more kills per applicable weapon. Not only will you get a shiny Elite Codex, but you will also be awarded 25,000 bonus XP. Not bad when you’re chasing those new Class Ranks.

MAJOR UPDATE: CLASS MAX RANKS
The new max Class Rank will now be 50. At every 10 new Class Ranks you'll receive a Battlepack, and when you hit 50, you will be granted some extra nice Class flair in the kill card to taunt your fallen foes. There will also be Dog Tags that you can unlock as you progress towards max Class Rank 50.

MAJOR UPDATE: SERVERS
With the Winter Update we’re releasing some highly anticipated rent-a-server features. RSP admins will now be able to kick players from their server using the in-game UI, or swing a mighty ban hammer if someone is misbehaving. RSP admins will now also have prioritized access to their server.

On top of this, we’ve added the feature to vote for the next map after a match is over. Players on the server will get two options to vote for, and whichever alternative gets the most votes will be the next map. The options will be randomly selected from the server’s map rotation. This is done during the end of round screen, so no extra time between rounds has been added.

PS: Look at the custom server update :)

Will TBG get servers for BF1 now that admin options are being restored?

Noticed TBG servers were in BF1 for a while, but now their not, will they make a return?

This is because DICE did not apparently have a recurring payment option. That and the effort to populate a server was horrendous.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I'll also help populate a TBG BF1 server in the evenings. Yay to patch! hopefully it will improve performance for those who have mediocre systems.

Patch installed, it's quicker to exit BF1 after hitting quit now. The bomber is easier to take down and it's nice earning ribbons as you play. So far, no issues for me....I like the improvements.

One of the main problems to populate our servers doesn't seem to be fixed with this patch. It still takes 10 players on each side to start a server unless I did not see the fix for that...

Patch installed, it's quicker to exit BF1 after hitting quit now. The bomber is easier to take down and it's nice earning ribbons as you play. So far, no issues for me....I like the improvements.
Awesome!

As someone who played constantly on your BF4 all maps server, I came here looking for news of a TBG BF1 server after seeing the new patch notes as well.

As someone who played constantly on your BF4 all maps server, I came here looking for news of a TBG BF1 server after seeing the new patch notes as well.
See previous responses. We are at DICE's mercy. They haven't implemented the admin stuff yet to my knowledge

So currently in the BF1 CTE (Community Test Environment), they are "testing" out having auto-resupplied grenades on soldiers without the use of resupplying from an Ammo crate. Dice claims that "this will diminish the grenade spam".

Sigh..
facepalm.gif

So currently in the BF1 CTE (Community Test Environment), they are "testing" out having auto-resupplied grenades on soldiers without the use of resupplying from an Ammo crate. Dice claims that "this will diminish the grenade spam".

Sigh..
facepalm.gif
Are they retarded?

How about participation trophies? WTF???

How about participation trophies? WTF???

In a way, they already do...

" Aww poor little Jimmy is losing, better give him a..."

...Behemopth, an Elite CLass, some aut-regenerating grenades, 3rd view camera aiming reticle on his vehicle, tanks with huge splash damage, vehicles that repair fromt he inside, Quick Repair and the list goes on and on.

Back