Battlefield V Closed Alpha

Got mine. Going to try to be on checking it out tomorrow night. :)

Dat' annoying in-game menu Blue tint tho'. Eesh... anyhoo.. if interested here are the classes for the two Alpha factions.

British Medic:
KDSZKko.png

British Scout:
G0PHGT3.png

British Assault:
ilr7Bob.png

British Support:
QiZZcfC.png

German Medic:
u2zJZLv.png

German Assault:
6zVd9Pt.png

German Support:

TQ1s7Uh.png

German Scout:
yDpintq.png

Tried to get into a game earlier today, matchmaking tried repeatedly for about ten minutes to no avail. I gave up and played a couple rounds of BF1.

wow they re-used Irish from BF4 for the British Assault. I'm actually glad to see Irish again but that will not justify me buying another DICE/EA game anytime soon. As far as the closed alpha, I'm signed up for the "Game Tester Program" is that all one person needs to do to get a code? I checked Battlefield so just wondering why I haven't gotten this 'golden ticket' haha it's alright though I know I won't buy the game anyways. Say no to subpar games :D DICE/EA is de-evolving Battlefield, disagree? Then tell me how wonderful the Battlefield 1 Battlescreen was/is. [It's non-existant] Much love and God bless homies!

Movement speed is too fast. I liked what I tried so far otherwise. Faster movement speed than COD is not a goal you want to achieve.....

this supposed to be a ww2 shooter? they should just rerelease bf2, was on bf2 revival till that got shut down now its bf2 hub, i just cant get into these new games they are boring

this supposed to be a ww2 shooter? they should just rerelease bf2, was on bf2 revival till that got shut down now its bf2 hub, i just cant get into these new games they are boring
BF2? That was 13 years ago. Let that sink in a little bit...13 years. They won't re-release anything...too busy chasing COD.

Anyone else had frequent disconnects from the EA server with BFV and BF1? Seems to be in the last couple of days.

@amarua and I have discussed, as I'm sure some of you have as well, that when DICE/EA is about to release a new game, the old ones suspiciously cease to work, or lag more. we think it's an incentive developers use to tell us end users aka customers that it's A) time to upgrade our PC and B) time to stop playing the old Battlefield, buy the new one coming out soon.

Anyone else had frequent disconnects from the EA server with BFV and BF1? Seems to be in the last couple of days.
BF 5? WTF is that? Oh...that thing you need a code for...sorry. No code here so I have no idea what that must be like.

I do not understand them failing to send you a code. You have been playing BF since its inception.

There is a site where you have to be signed up for BF advertisements, and checkbox that you're interested in testing. I didn't have those when the codes went out :\

Back