Battlefield Heros

Felix58

http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/

Its free.. Its BF and its fun. Its ment to be sort of comical but it has jeeps tanks jets (you can actually sit on the wing lol)

Its very fun not serious or anything and open to all. Check it out if you can heh am as always Felix58 on there

We play it (sometimes). There is a -|TBG|- group in the community section you can join. Search -|TBG|- tanker will let you in.

If they don't give the airplane bombs or power them up more, I don't think I'll be playing...

I also hate the fact that you have to keep playing just to keep your guns/upgrades.

[quote1250462244=HeatSurge]
If they don't give the airplane bombs or power them up more, I don't think I'll be playing...
[/quote1250462244]
They expect you to have "bombers" on the wingtips. That's the main reason behind EA's decision to not allow bombs on the planes.

It's easy for a couple of guys with nade perk maxed out on the tips to cause some serious damage and get a win for the team.
Also the planes are meant to ride the ground a little to help with taking out infantry.

I spent a hundred+ hours beta testing that game. It was fun for the first two rounds, then on the third beta, they nerf'd all chars, and no longer allowed us a huge amount of BF's to customize. Eventually they came out with a medal for all players that beta'd the game, but at that point, all interest was lost.

yeah, i'll admit that i am growing tired of it, it was fun for a while, but the 4 maps get really old quickly and going back to the game after a few days and finding my guns gone is getting on my nerves. the beta medals were nice, and so were the free bf, but i would have liked a reward like perma weapons or something...

Back