Battlefield 4 System Requirements

darksteppa1

I'm not sure if this is official but, "battlefield" posted this on their facebook page not too long ago. Win 8 is a complete joke IMHO.
1175008_10151660017502672_63569772_n.png

HA my fucking ass. An AthlonX2 and 8800 GT I promise you won't break 10 frames per second. Move the recommended down to minimum for anyone looking to enjoy High. Minimum is still too low for 720p low garuntee it.

Technically my new GTX 770 doesn't even have the recommended ram. Whew.

On another note, I get better frames and performance out of Windows 8 than I did in Win7 in BF3. Same setup, etc.

Amishbot whats your fps in bf3 with Ultra settings? and what card did u get?

I've got a EVGA Gtx 770 superclocked. I get 150+ fps on ultra according to Action! (Like fraps).

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4

I only get about 40-50 frames on ultra in bf3. I do have an older set up..AMD 1055T @3.5 Ghz, AMD 6970 (no overclock, fan sounds like a 747 spooling up in my case)16 Gigs of ddr3 2100 ram.
Should still play bf4 just fine on high settings.

Time to upgrade video cards I guess.. I don't think my 5970's will last another battlefield.

Battlefield 4 is slightly optimized for AMD hardware, since the game also runs on next gen consoles, which are powered by AMD CPUs and GPUs. This means that gamers with AMD PC graphics cards might see a slight advantage. Both Nvidia and AMD offer Battlefield 4 optimized PC drivers. Be sure to also check out our Best graphics cards for Battlefield 4 article, with an in-depth analysis on the best GPUs for the game.

Eat poo, Radeon!

Those are some high requirements, dayum. Good thing I'm rebuilding soon.

I just ordered another 8gb of memory so I'll have 16 when the game launches. I'd rather have more than the recommended; besides, I've been wanting to do that anyway and this is as good an excuse as any :)

Back