Battlefield 4 Infantry only server

MICHAELMX

Please, change Conquest Large to Conquest on this server or at least put transport vehicles only, if i wanted to play walking simulator i would go to ARMA 3.

Thanks for reading... or not

Please, change Conquest Large to Conquest on this server or at least put transport vehicles only, if i wanted to play walking simulator i would go to ARMA 3.

Thanks for reading... or not

The thing is, we already have conquest large on our other servers, especially on maps like Guillon peaks on our all maps server it's essentially infantry with only transport. We have this server so people can get the close quarters combat experience without having to worry about getting killed by a guy who has 10k hours in the scout heli or attack heli. This server really is truely who is better at gun on gun encounters which is what we went for with this server. A conquest large infantry only server just simply isnt viable.

Is there just a normal conquest? I see what hes saying about walking forever only to get gunned down by a guy with 10K hours behind an AEK.

Is there just a normal conquest? I see what hes saying about walking forever only to get gunned down by a guy with 10K hours behind an AEK.
It's normal conquest iirc. I played a round on Lancang dam a few months ago and the map is only on the area of the D flag. If you've ever played a round of gun game it's similar to the size of those maps. The complaint about running doesn't make sense. the maps are very small to account for the lower amount of slots and no vehicles

Firstly, thanks for answering.

So, let me give you an example:

First time i joined the server it was playing Siege of Shangai - Conquest Large, the whole match was a battle for the C flag because the map was too large to walk and people was just staying in the building to defend/capture, in rare times people was going to other flags, there wasn't any vehicle available to use. We could at least have those Transport Vehicles to cross the map or you could change the server mode to Conquest, in BF3 the competitive scene was mostly about Conquest maps with 10 people and it was fine. It just doesn't fit a mode like Conquest Large with 5-6 flags to take and you need to walk through the map to reach the flags.

I think this should explain my request for changes.

Thanks.

You can't set what transport vehicles you want. It's hard coded.

Dice gives you what they want to give you on infantry only settings.

If you want all kinds of transport vehicles then the regular conquest would fit your needs.

What server are you joining again?

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf...CLAN-COM-TDM-INFANTRY-ONLY-CONQ-NO-LAG-STATS/

You can't set what transport vehicles you want. It's hard coded.

Dice gives you what they want to give you on infantry only settings.

If you want all kinds of transport vehicles then the regular conquest would fit your needs.

I know, but it's not Infantry Only and i don't know how moding servers in BF4 works but i already saw one in BF3 that it was: Conquest, Infantry Only w/ Transport ground vehicles

I just want to consider my request to change the mode to Conquest or at least do a test run to see how it goes, Conquest regular fits better with infantry only, its just my opinion.

Back