Baserape report

BOT#00001

Tons of it going on right now in Atacama Regular. Especially these BOW clan guys. There was probably 6 guys camping the spawn from my team round after round so..

I wish there was a way to tell who is in the enemy base without having to go over there to see who it is. A lot of times I've jumped squads to try and see who it is but a lot of times they are in a full squad and you can't find out with out going to the enemy base yourself and risk being killed in your attempt.

I wish there was a way to tell who is in the enemy base without having to go over there to see who it is. A lot of times I've jumped squads to try and see who it is but a lot of times they are in a full squad and you can't find out with out going to the enemy base yourself and risk being killed in your attempt.

That or the other team thinks youre the one baseraping. I've join a few of those squads before and dedicated my entire round to tking the spawn campers, in other servers of course. They always say two ironic things. First they call me "n00b" as if killing people as they spawn somehow takes skill. Then they "this is how i like to play to have fun." And I also counter "well the way i have fun is tking spawncampers"

It's too bad none of these multiplayer games have thought to include a way of reporting players which has the server output the data to a website or email an admin. It wouldnt be that difficult to add in native support for that.

I'm just so disappointed by the game design. The base area imo should be "hands off" to the other team. The easiest solution would've been to include permanent radar in/near the home base area. A better solution would've been to include automatic turrets, or a wall (that you can't get over from the outside) and a gate which only opens for vehicles or people going out.

There should be an area where you're completely safe to spawn imo, if you choose to do so. In 2142, at least there are titans (in titan mode).

I'm just so disappointed by the game design. The base area imo should be "hands off" to the other team. The easiest solution would've been to include permanent radar in/near the home base area. A better solution would've been to include automatic turrets, or a wall (that you can't get over from the outside) and a gate which only opens for vehicles or people going out.

There should be an area where you're completely safe to spawn imo, if you choose to do so. In 2142, at least there are titans (in titan mode).

Yah definitely. I also hate when people camp their own base the entire time and just snipe out of it or chill in a tank dropping rounds on the cap points. As if that somehow helps their team. This encourages people to baserape as its the only way to take those fuckers out.

Day of Defeat was like that. There was a simple incline that you could go out of but if you tried to go in the wall was too high.

Everytime i go into atacama i get at least 2 baserapers, it's kinda fun after work

really all they would have to do is change the combat area to disclude bases... simple and done.

it's real easy, code the game so the enemys spawn is out of bounds. you enter it you have 10 seconds to get out of you die. pretty simple.

If they were to ever consider it at this point (even though they won't I'm sure), I think the easiest "fix" now that the game is completely designed is to include "perma-radar" areas over the base area.

Inclines or walls/forts require substantial map redesign sadly.

Back